Now Hiring a Shipping Customer Service Specialist in Seattle, WA.
College students are welcome to apply!
We are an established local business providing rental mailboxes to its customer since 1981. We are the neighborhood’s go-to store for shipping needs, providing services like mailbox rental, shipping (DHL/FedEx/UPS/USPS), packaging, key duplication, passport photos, faxing, copying, and notary service.
We are open Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and on Saturday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and can make customers welcome in our store, and a positive attitude to promptly resolve potential customer issues.
Responsibilities (Can be taught):
• Mailbox rental, shipping (DHL/FedEx/UPS/USPS), packaging, key duplication, passport photos, faxing, copying, and notary service
• Clean/Professional appearance and good quality communication skill is a plus
• Uploading & scanning mail & packages to our portals
• Positive attitude to provide good customer service and resolve customer queries
• General administrative tasks including rental follow-ups and reporting
• General housekeeping (vacuuming, cleaning, etc)
• Previous Mailbox experience / Retail shipping experience
• Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
• Comfortable working full-time OR different shifts (8 hours / 6 hours / 4 hours)
• Good communication skills
• Customer service
• Basic computer skills
• High school degree
Flexible shifts to accommodate students.
Hourly Rate: $20 - $23 / hour + other benefits & options